I have received not one but TWO awards from two very special people! I know many of you don’t care for awards, but I think they are fun and a way to get to know one another better. So, first let me thank Crazy Bean Rider for selecting me for the “Seven Things” award (Is it an award? It is if I decide to see it that way because perception is reality!) She is blessed with a writing gift and I enjoy what she shares.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. THANK YOU CRAZY BEAN!!
2. Share seven things about you.
3. Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Things About Me
1. No one knows that I write poetry.
2. I’m very artistic, but my house is very plain. Most things I create I give away. I don’t know why I don’t decorate my home with my crafts. When I see paintings/art I created hanging on the walls in someone’s house, it startles me.
3. Strong, black coffee is a must. No questions. Just. a. must.
4. I love riding motorcycles, but I don’t drive my own. It’s not that I can’t, I would rather ride on the back so I can take pictures and look around. My favorite thing to do is fly down a curvy road on the edge of a mountain cliff.
5. I have a nice, luxury car, but I prefer to drive the old ’94 four-wheel drive Blazer. It’s more me.
6. My goal is to sell everything I own, buy a nice RV camper, and live the rest of my life in a campground.
7. I am considering getting my master’s degree. I just need to get my head right first.
The second award comes from my good friend, Dot. I have a feeling if Dot and I lived near each other, we would hang out regularly! She’s just one of those few people in the world that get it!
Here are the Rules:
1. Thank the giver. THANK YOU, DOT!
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Seven things about me:
See the list at the top…I’m cheating! I’m also cheating on the passing it on; I don’t know who has received either of these, or who would even want to take part, so I’m leaving it up to you, dear reader; if you follow me and want to accept, you are nominated!