My friend Garry from The Depressed Moose tagged me in a fun questions and answers game! Also, Garry, I wanted to post this picture I made.🙂
Here are the rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
The questions and my answers:
1. What is your proudest moment from your blogging career?
I think when I connect with others, and they tell me what I wrote mattered to them. I think we all need to know that we made a difference to someone out there in the world.
2. what is your proudest moment in your life
I have trouble finding things I am proud of, but I guess I would say when I graduated from college. I quit high school my senior year and went to night school to get my diploma. I went to college but quit that, too. After getting married and having two children, I went back to college. It took a total of seven years, but I graduated…with honors.
3. what is your biggest achievement?
See above questions🙂
4. what makes you feel happy when your down?
That one is easy…. great music and my two dogs! They never fail to make me feel better. I also enjoy getting in my car and driving somewhere, anywhere, and taking pictures of what I find!
5. is there a particular song that makes you happy?
OMG…so many I cannot name them all! Anything by Gotye, Fun., Dave Matthews, The White Stripes, Incubus, James Taylor, Explosions in the Sky, The Mamas and the Pappas, Snow Patrol, Creedence Clearwater, Tom Petty, ACDC (Black in Black only), and so, so many more! As you can tell, I listen to all types of music, almost 24/7 if I am home or in the car.
6. is there a film to make you happy?
I don’t watch happy movies much, except maybe at Christmas. I love “Elf” because he makes me laugh.
7. if your happy and you know and you really want to show it. do you clap your hands? or what do you do?
BAHAHA! Love this question…very creative! When I am happy and I know it and really want to show it I smile a lot and am very giggly.
8. what is your favourite inspirational quote?
One I found just recently: “It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit – start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it, I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you, I hope you feel things you’ve never felt before, I hope you meet people with a different point of view, I hope you live a life you’re proud of – and if you find that you’re not I hope you have the strength to start all over again. ” – Benjamin Button – written by Eric Roth based on a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
9. do you have a “happy place” where you like to go and hide from the world?
Yes, my happy place is in the mountains by a rocky stream. Unfortunately, it is far from here, so I am in the process of creating a happy place on my back porch. I also feel happy in my studio, but I haven’t been in there for a while.
10. If you was happy and I was sad how would you cheer me up?
First I will give you a nice, not-too-tight-and-not-too-weak HUG. Next, if you like dogs, you will spend a few minutes with their showering of love. Then we (you, me, and the dogs) get in the car and go for a long drive to some place beautiful (that has water of some sort: ocean, lake, river, stream) while listening to upbeat music. If it is nice, we will ride with the windows down, sunroof open, and we will sing LOUDLY and off-key until we laughed ourselves silly. When we arrive at the fabulous place, we will take pictures, eat a great picnic lunch, and have some quiet time by the water. The ride home will be just as nice!
11. if happy was a person who would he look like in the real world?
Happy is a man with a smile that makes you unable to not smile in return. He has soft hands and a gentle touch, and is good with kids, dogs, and the elderly. He has deep laugh wrinkles on his face. He walks with a purpose, but stops often to see the beauty of what the world offers. He is often amazed at the smallest things!
Have fun hope these questions were enough to start a happy wave around wordpress*
*Happy wave is like a mexican wave but with laughter and smiles
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My 11 questions…
1. What is your favorite time of year….and why?
2. Name something that makes you seriously laugh out loud.
3. We are all unique. What quality about yourself do you like that makes you unique?
4. free verse or rhyming?
5. If you could have any career in the world, what would you do?
6. What is your favorite song, band, or type of music?
7. Are you a neat freak, slob, or somewhere in between? If in between, which side are you closest to?
8. You are stranded on a large, beautiful deserted island. What 5 things do you want to have with you?
9. Tell me about the most beautiful place you have ever visited.
10. What is the most daring (or fun) thing you have ever done?
I tag the following friends: (If you don’t want to play, no biggie. If so, have fun!)