There are many simple things in life that make me smile and fill we with happiness. At times, these little things are what help me through really rough moments. Here are a few of those things:
- Flowers, but especially daisies; they are such happy flowers!
- Dogs and cats…really ANY animal
- Hummingbirds drinking from the feeders I have out
- A clean kitchen sink…weird, I know, but it makes me happy!
- Fresh sheets (dried outside, of course) on my bed
- Turning on the radio and hearing a GREAT song
- A cool shower after a hot day
- Seeing leaves fall in autumn
- Being near a body of water…ocean, lake, creek…
- Looking at beautiful art
- Rain…I LOVE a rainy day
- Old buildings…they have such history!
- Sitting by the fire pit on a cold day
- Getting a message from someone special
- Capturing a great photo
- Reading a good book; one that leaves me with a satisfied feeling when I finish reading it
What are some simple things that make you happy?